Tuesday, October 29, 2013

My Bicycle Drawing!

                                                                 
When I was told I was doing a bike drawing, i thought it was going to be awful. I learned that composition is something hard to draw but it has to be right to have a nice drawing. Having value is hard because shading things so differently makes your drawing seem likes its not right until your done and you take a step back and just look at it. I was suprised that i could actually draw the bike! I drew the bike the angle I saw it and didnt change that. There are some changes I wish i had. The shading was the most difficult part for me. I could not get it right! In some areas I pressed too hard so it looks very shiny but it shouldnt. But I completed the drawing and its not so bad, which i am happy about.



No comments:

Post a Comment